Story Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Story Time and all associated things

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesWikiRegisterLog in

My INCredible characters...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thardon AC

Thardon AC

My INCredible characters... Empty
PostSubject: My INCredible characters...   My INCredible characters... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:51 pm

Well, I'll add them as I introduce them, so...:

Thardon
Race: Aesirian
Directly descended from the Aesir of Norse mythology, he is larger and stronger than an average human. The hammer has Aesirian origin, too.

Markoi Richardson
Race: Human
Due to advanced weapons training, special equipment, and bionic reconstruction, he has become a deadly soldier.

Adrian Carling
Race: Human Bionic
The leader of his EO-AU, he needed major bionic reconstruction, before making a surprising recovery from an explosion his unit experienced.
Back to top Go down
Thardon AC

Thardon AC

My INCredible characters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My INCredible characters...   My INCredible characters... EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:33 am

Let's have an update:

Sara Richardson
Having mastered her agility and handgun training, Sara provides the stealth and speed needed for the EO squad. Bionic reconstruction of her lower half and right arm, whilst it would be impractical to most, was actually beneficial in her field...with enough training and recouperation.

Jason Manford
Jason, being the long range soldier of the squad, did not suffer much from the accident that involved the rest of the squad. Due to this, his left arm was all that needed reconstructing.
Back to top Go down

My INCredible characters...
Page 1 of 1