Story Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Story Time and all associated things

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesWikiRegisterLog in

Story Time

Go down 
+6
Cake
Phoenix
Natef
Chaosmancer
GF93
some girl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Thardon AC

Thardon AC

Story Time - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:04 pm

Thardon and the soldiers got back to the others at the ship. Thardon asked Shiro-Ka 'Hey, where are Suzaku and Alex?'
Back to top Go down
some girl

some girl

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:07 pm

'Well, I couldn't think of any other way!' Suzaku replied, 'By the time you were old enough to understand, we'd already been friends too long!'

Umino was shaking in the corner, terrified. He could take it no longer and suddenly screamed.

N B T U F S !

---

'They are currently in the Leader's Office,' Shiro-Ka replied, 'They are discussing the role of the Ambassador with Leader Alan.'
Back to top Go down
https://story-time.rpg-board.net
Thardon AC

Thardon AC

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:10 pm

'They're taking a long time about it.' said Thardon. 'But I suppose it is very important...wait, what was that scream?' he asked, suddenly looking around for the source.
Back to top Go down
GF93

GF93

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:10 pm

Alex was startled by Umino's sudden outburst. He walked over to the Lucridite, putting his hand on Umino's head in a brotherly way and ruffling his crimson hair.

"It's okay," he said reassuringly, "We were just settling a dispute, that's all. It's all settled now, so there's no need to worry, okay?"
Back to top Go down
some girl

some girl

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:13 pm

Umino looked up at Alex. He looked on the verge of tears, but he nodded all the same.

Suzaku took a deep breath and looked over at Alex and Umino.

'So yeah,' he sighed, 'Sorry for not telling you about this. We still friends?'

---

'Unconfirmed source,' Kurohada replied.
Back to top Go down
GF93

GF93

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:16 pm

"Well, I don't see what ending our friendship's going to do except give me one less ally in my new position," Alex replied, "So sure, we're still friends."
Back to top Go down
Thardon AC

Thardon AC

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:23 pm

'Well, where do we go now, seeing as we're all scanned?' asked Thardon.
Back to top Go down
some girl

some girl

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:30 pm

'You will stay here until Suzaku and the new Ambassador return,' Shiro-Ka and Kurohada replied in unison.

---

Alan came out of the Leader's Office and handed Suzaku a file.

'Our new Ambassador's first assignment,' he replied, 'Oh, and leave that... thing... here, I'll take it to the cells.'
Back to top Go down
GF93

GF93

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Alex's fists clenched at hearing Umino referred to as "thing", but he reluctantly stepped away from him and nodded to Suzaku, "Shall we go then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:44 pm

Vlad stands around, wondering what the hell is happening.
Back to top Go down
some girl

some girl

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:09 pm

As the duo left the building, Alan dragged Umino away, throwing him into a cell, making sure his head hit the side before locking it and walking away. Umino put up absolutely no resistance - it wasn't the first time he'd been in a cell, so he was used to it.

---

Suzaku walked back to the main group with Alex in tow, 'Okay then, I guess you guys can all come with on Alex's first mission. Anyone wanna enroll in StarCore? Tough luck, you're all joining. Except Chaos and Shigo, because Shigo's part of Kzixan and Chaos is far too awesome. And Kurodono, because you're a werewolf.'

The fact Umino had been locked up was really bugging Suzaku greatly.
Back to top Go down
Thardon AC

Thardon AC

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:13 pm

'We're already part of it.' said Adrian. 'We have our own assignment. We shall come along, though. No doubt we shall be of...some use.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:18 pm

"What if I refuse?" Vlad says.
Back to top Go down
some girl

some girl

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:38 pm

'If you refuse, I'm leaving you here on your own,' Suzaku retorted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:44 pm

"Ok, just checking," Vlad says.
Back to top Go down
Thardon AC

Thardon AC

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:07 pm

'So what is the mission?' asked Thardon.
Back to top Go down
some girl

some girl

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:24 pm

'We - minus Chaos and Shigo - are to go to the Galaxan HeadQuarters, located on Lunar, and meet up with Layla Tomohawk, who apparently has essential information regarding the Seiryian Uprising.'
Back to top Go down
Thardon AC

Thardon AC

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:50 pm

'Well, I'm ready to go' said Thardon.
'I suppose we're ready to go, too.' said Adrian, waving a hand to indicate himself and Markoi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:19 pm

"Alright, then, let's do it," Vlad says.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:34 am

Scourge wrote:
'Tell me what's wrong and I'll fix you then,' Suzaku commented to Markoi.

Umino began his pointing session again, though only encompassing the new people.

'Mar~ koi~ Markoi'

'Bad~ nik~ Badnik'

'Arse~ Arse'

'Sta~ kes~ Stakes'

I lol'ed. They're pronounced "Arkse" and "Stycks" (like the mythological river)

ANYWAY

Suddenly N's ship lands and he notices the ship. He sneaks onto the Diotoir, hopinng the people inside are friendly.

Chase is still in space.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:56 am

DP for moar story.

Omega teleports onto Earth and quickly unleashes the Bydoes onto Africa, annihilating the continent. Then he destroys Antarctica and Asia in the same Omega teleports onto Earth and quickly unleashes the Bydoes onto Africa, annihilating the continent. Then he destroys Antarctica and Asia in the same manner.

Chase nears the planet before he sees a craft basically teleport out of nowhere. In it was a tall person with black hair and eyes and wearing a white cloak. Chase flew up to the stranger and established a communication.

"Who are you?"

"I am Ximet, Warrior of Time. I have come to this time to defend Earth against a great enemy." Ximet then rockets toward the StarCore base to alert the people there. Chase follows behind.

A reptilian and another human also heard this conversation.

"Great enemy, huh. Might need our help." The human, Strike Archer, said.

"Yess. Get uss ssome money." The reptilian, Ikaru, radioed back. (They are piloting different ships). They follow Chase.

Badnik recognized the StarCore base. "Was there someone here under the name of Badnik?" Badnik inquires.
Back to top Go down
some girl

some girl

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:19 am

Parental Kangashark wrote:
Scourge wrote:
'Tell me what's wrong and I'll fix you then,' Suzaku commented to Markoi.

Umino began his pointing session again, though only encompassing the new people.

'Mar~ koi~ Markoi'

'Bad~ nik~ Badnik'

'Arse~ Arse'

'Sta~ kes~ Stakes'

I lol'ed. They're pronounced "Arkse" and "Stycks" (like the mythological river)
I know. It was purposeful.

Sorry for not posting, guys. I had a bigass collabo to do and finished it yesterday.

I'm at work today, so minimum posting until evening.

I'm also waiting for chaosmancer to post *grr*
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:17 am

Scourge wrote:

I'm also waiting for Chaosmancer to post *grr*

Wait... you expect me to post something random for the strict sake of me posting? Ok... I'll try.

BIC:

Go ahead, we will find another way to have fun, possibly involving a princess.
Why would we mind being left behind when we can still go places.
We shouldn't have to say random things like this.
Yeah, it should go without saying. As we aren't allowed to go, it shouldn't matter.
It kind of seems like a waste of space and air for us to be saying this...
Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:35 am

lol

Everyone that was in space has now landed and emerged from their ships.

Omega and the Bydoes have begun their conquest of the UK, destroying some useless guy named Kevin. Kevin eventually gets reincarnated as a pickle, which gets eaten by some passing Parental Kanngasharks. Then the bydoes begin smashing real estate. 2 random idiots disappear from the planet to embark on some interstellar adventure but NO ONE CARES BECAUSE PENGUINS ARE FALLNIG FROM THE SKY.

Back in the realm of sanity...

Bydoes are really f*ing shit up though. We should do something about them.
Back to top Go down
some girl

some girl

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:15 pm

Parental Kangashark wrote:
Bydoes are really f*ing shit up though. We should do something about them.
Can we please get the intro plot done BEFORE we introduce enemies? kthx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Story Time
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next