Story Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Story Time and all associated things

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesWikiRegisterLog in

Story Time

Go down 
+6
Cake
Phoenix
Natef
Chaosmancer
GF93
some girl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
some girl

some girl

Story Time - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:06 am

The Sarylax that were busy doing whatever it is they were doing during the Gag Reels got up and rushed at Zephyr and started slashing wildly with their claws. A few detachments broke off and headed towards where Umbris was (unlucky sods have to get through Totalus), and the rest began to spread out across the planet.

---

The door smashed open and the Sarylax flooded in. Huero (that's the blondie with the rifle) started shooting as many as she could, but her attacks weren't doing much. Suddenly, a large, gold and black claymore ploughed its way through about ten Satylax, turning them to dust, before retracting back to its owner, who came out from where he'd been standing. It was hard to tell that it was Umino, due to his shorter hair and decent clothes, but it was Umino all right, the dragon tattoo on his arm proved that much.
Back to top Go down
https://story-time.rpg-board.net
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:02 pm

Zephyr chuckled. Nice try. He jumped into the air and flicked the safety off. Time for you to die then. He strummed a single note, sending a rather powerful burst of wind around him. He then began to play Bring me the Night by Overkill, sending several bolts of energy at any nearby Sarylax, letting out the occasional area blast. Not even in its full form, and it's still powerful...I guess that I forgot just how powerful it can be due to how little I use it for battle.
Back to top Go down
IndigoVEVOXtreme

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:38 pm

Thardon AC wrote:
'It's just that we saw Danterus with one. It took us by suprise...well, took Jason by suprise.' said Markoi, taking a minigun out of a case in the hold. 'Her, mind if I do some modifications to this? It may come in useful.' Markoi asked Zeo.

'Hey, Zhirkov, when was it we last met?' asked Adrian. Adrian used to work with Zhirkov before being placed with the group of advanced soldiers.

"Very well, you can. The lab for weapons is in the next room" Replied Zeo pointing to his left.

"It was back when we were evacuating civillian's from a ruined city cos of those androids" Said Zhirkov. "The casulties were disastrous"
Back to top Go down
Thardon AC

Thardon AC

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:24 pm

Markoi took the minigun to the weapon lab, and began dismanteling.

'Oh man, don't remind me of the casualties. I feel like there was something I could've done.' said Adrian, before taking a closer look at Zhirkov. 'Is there something diffierent about you, zhirkov? You don't appear to be standing up correctly...' he continued.
Back to top Go down
IndigoVEVOXtreme

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:30 pm

"Yeah there is" Replied Zhirkov. "I got trapped under a massive pile of rubble in a mission 6 months back. Though I'm not scarred, I'm slightly hunched over a bit. It's cos of the way I was stuck, oh yeah and I almost forgot. I have a robotic left hand too" He added, taking off his glove to reveal it.
Back to top Go down
Thardon AC

Thardon AC

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:08 pm

'I know how easy it is to forget about that sort of thing. I've been mostly bionic for years, now. Ever since Danterus tried to eliminate us using a bomb...' said Adrian, before the entire ship shook sharply. 'Sounds like a Shock round. I guess the fleet is still on our tails.' he commented, before running over to the ship's controls.

Markoi ran out of the weapon workshop with a section of minigun turret still in his hand. 'What's the plan, then?' he asked, before pulling out a blowtorch and cutting off some of the barrel section.

'Well, we should try taking out the other main ship, take their system network and use that to find Danterus.' said Sara, before considering for a second. 'That should cause the most part of the fleet to scatter, until we take out any backup ships, which would definitely cause the remainder to disappear.' she continued.
Back to top Go down
some girl

some girl

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:55 am

OOC: Since I'm amazingly ineffective at writing any kind of fightscene, I'll leave this to chaosmancer. It's getting kinda boring anyway, which is vexing
Back to top Go down
https://story-time.rpg-board.net
Thardon AC

Thardon AC

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:05 pm

OOC: Ah, to hell with it:

BIC: Thardon pressed a somewhat simple rune sequence on his hammer, before thinking for a second and pressing four runes at once. The hammer grew blue, and transformed the hammer into a shotgun of the same size. The first shot ripped through three enemies. 'I forgot how much fun I could have with this thing.' he said, before pressing another rune and firing a shot which caused the enemies it hit to explode in flames to burn surrounding enemies. Thardon pulled the hammer's modified head to reload, before unleashing another shot at a more concentrated clump of enemies. The explosion was satisfying.
Back to top Go down
Thardon AC

Thardon AC

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:58 pm

OOC: Why'd this die? Hopefully I can kick-start it again.

BIC: Adrian picked up his machine gun and slipped a new cartridge in. He put it away and then took up his AA-12, checking the drum before using it to hit the door control panel for the airlock. 'Sara, I'll infiltrate the ship. Once I disable the defences, Markoi, you drop in to clear the path for Sara in the comms room. From there, We can lock down the communications and use the network to trace Danterus. Alright, enter silent mode and bring me in.' said Adrian, before closing the inner airlock door, then opening the exterior.

Meanwhile, Thardon kicks ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Story Time
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24