Story Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Story Time and all associated things

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesWikiRegisterLog in

Story Time

Go down 
+6
Cake
Phoenix
Natef
Chaosmancer
GF93
some girl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
some girl

some girl

Story Time - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:45 pm

'Allow me to inform you on some details about your ship,' Scourge replied, as a board materialised behind her and she pulled out a pointer stick out of nowhere, 'Your ship is made of Lucridite, a sentient metal that can manifest its soul in a humanoid form using Life Force. When the soul is very far away from the metal, the metal gets colder and the soul gets weaker. When frost starts to gather, it means it's near death.'
Back to top Go down
https://story-time.rpg-board.net
GF93

GF93

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:22 am

"Near death?" Alex replied, with a new sense of urgency. "What can I do to save it?"
Back to top Go down
AoR

AoR

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:22 am

AoR polished off his somewhere-near-50th Mountain Dew, waiting for the thread to progress to the point where he could enter it. He fished a piece of the Fourth Wall out of his 51st Dew and waited some more.
Back to top Go down
some girl

some girl

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:41 pm

'You need to reunite it with its soul,' Scourge replied, 'And I believe you know who that is. Of course, going where he is right now on your own would be suicide... I suggest you gather yourself a crew and set out like that. He should be easy enough to find of you know how to look.'
Back to top Go down
Thardon AC

Thardon AC

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Thardon was in the corridor outside, leaning against the wall, asleep...well, sort-of asleep. His mind wandered slightly as of late. He couldn't help but wonder where the E.O.A. squad had gone. His hammer, leaning against the wall next to him, seemed to stir. 'Danterus probably got them...or they're after him, no doubt going towards their doom...' he thought. The hammer now had a slightly blue glow, which was gradually turning to a red tint. 'Who the hell does Danterus think he is? He thinks he's so powerful, now that he's free from the E.O.A....but that's no reason to attack them...' The hammer now started to levitate, glowing a bright red. Thardon suddenly awoke, the hammer returning to its place. The glow returned to a blue tint, before snapping out. 'I need to stop sleeping like this...' Thardon thought, rubbing his back.

Adrian and Markoi had reunited with the other two of their squad. 'Hey, Sara, you got a floor plan of this ship?' asked Jason, looking down a corridor to their right, seeing no crew members.
'Not yet, but it's definitely one of Danterus' fleet ships. Fighter class, probably a leading vessel.' said Sara, checking her info feed.
'Danterus isn't on here. He wouldn't go so close to Earth.' said Adrian, before suddenly stopping, and signalling the others to follow quietly. He activated his ion sword. The blade seemed to almost ooze out of the end, a gold, glowing beam of charged particles. The blade actually came out quickly, but the glow seeped through the blade to the tip at a slower pace. Footsteps could be heard approaching a nearby corner. A scientist walked around the corner, and Adrian pounced on him, the blade stopping an inch from the man's neck.
'Don't hurt me! I just do data analysis! I don't hurt anybody, please believe me!' the man said, trying to move away from the glowing bade threateningly close to his face.
'Who runs this ship?' asked Adrian, calmly, the blade unmoving.
'Y-you mean Commander J-J-Jimson...' stuttered the scientist.
The blade receded into the arm-mounted device, and Adrian climbed off of the scientist. 'Which way to the bridge?' asked Adrian. The man pointed shakily. 'Don't let him alarm the others.' Adrian whispered to Sara before walking in the direction indicated. Sara walked to the man, taking out her handgun and attatching the silencer. As she walked past, she shot the man in the head, following Adrian to the bridge. The others stared at Sara, before walking after them.
'Won't they see the body?' Markoi asked Jason.
'Yeah, but then what can they do? By then we will have locked ourselves in the bridge, and will be headed back to the fleet with no alarms sounding at all. By the time we get to Danterus' fleet, the rest of the crew will be dead, and we will be right next to Danterus. No problems.' explained Jason. 'By the time they find the body, it will be too late.'
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:50 pm

Upon receiving orders from the voice of God, the Sarylaxes just sat down and began drinking acid. One was outraged Yhw t'nod ew tsuj og tuo ereht dna kcik rieht sessa!? (Why don't we just go out there and kick their asses!?)
Yrots setatcid taht ydobyreve sdeen ot eb ereh, yllaicepse emos modnar dik ohw sraeb ecnaveler ot eht yrots. (Story dictates that everybody needs to be here, especially some random kid who bears relevance to the story) One of the calmer ones sighs.
Kcuf taht! Yhw t'nac ew tsuj og tuo ereht dna llik lla fo esoht syug? Fi lyno rof gniod gnihtemos gnitseretni, rehtar naht tsuj gnittis ereh, gniod kcuf lla. (Fuck that! Why can't we just go out there and kill all of those guys? If only for doing something interesting, rather than just sitting here, doing fuck all)
Esuaceb ti dluow niur eht yrots, ro gnihtemos. (Because it would ruin the story, or something)
Ho, kcuf ti lla! (Oh, fuck it all!)

-----------------------

Enki, can we have some chairs, or something if we won't be doing anything for the next millenia?
I suppose. Enki summons a large quantity of chairs to sit on.
Well, that was a lot of buildup wasted
What the hell do you expect? It isn't like we are main characters or anything. The only main character here is Umino.
And here was me thinking that this was a completely irrelevant sidestory that we could just do.
Well, I knew it wasn't completely irrelevant, but I thought we would at least be able to do some fighting while we waited...

-----------------------------------------

I may as well make this wait at least moderately enjoyable. Zephyr turns the safety back on and begins to read the minds of the Sarylax. Oh, cool, music that is fun to play, better than some of the other tastes I've seen. Zephyr begins to play Before I Forget as he prepares for a longass wait.

--------------------------------------------

Oh, hey, Zephyr's playing music, let's watch him with this TV that I will power through use of me being a God and having the ability to do things that you shouldn't question. Enki clicks his fingers and a television appears at the centre of the battlefield, showing both sides Zephyr playing his music.
And now we play the waiting game.
Nah, that's boring, why can't we play Hungry Hungry Hippos instead?
Back to top Go down
GF93

GF93

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:20 pm

some girl wrote:
'You need to reunite it with its soul,' Scourge replied, 'And I believe you know who that is. Of course, going where he is right now on your own would be suicide... I suggest you gather yourself a crew and set out like that. He should be easy enough to find of you know how to look.'
"Umino" Alex answered, concerned about the events unfolding. "I understand. I'll assemble a crew and begin the search immediately."

He thought for a minute, looking the purple-haired Senior Medic up and down, noting her mismatched eye color and the indigo dragon tattoo coiled around her left arm, its head resting on the back of her hand.

"Say, Scourge," he commented, "Would you like to be in my crew, alongside Suzaku? I could do with your medical skills onboard, and you know more about the situation than me."
Back to top Go down
some girl

some girl

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:28 pm

Scourge was hit off-guard by the question, but nodded.

'That would work well,' she commented, 'Plus I can help you get the other crew members. For a start, the guy in the invisible ship would be a good addition, as would Thardon, the androids and Suzume.'
Back to top Go down
AoR

AoR

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:58 am

[I am confused, are we running the GTM ST or this one or both?]
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:07 am

AoR wrote:

This isn't the GTM ST, this is a place to act out the whole Umino plot, GTM ST has probably now just turned into an unstructured place for random stuff.
Back to top Go down
some girl

some girl

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:36 pm

AoR wrote:
GTM ST isn't associated with this any more. It's just an unorganised plot with no rules
Back to top Go down
GF93

GF93

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:54 pm

some girl wrote:
Scourge was hit off-guard by the question, but nodded.

'That would work well,' she commented, 'Plus I can help you get the other crew members. For a start, the guy in the invisible ship would be a good addition, as would Thardon, the androids and Suzume.'
"Marvellous!" Alex replied, with a newfound sense of optimism. "With your knowledge and assistance on our side, as well as that of our potential allies, we should hopefully be able to do it"
Back to top Go down
some girl

some girl

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:01 pm

Scourge smiled.

'Right then,' she commented, 'I'll go get Suzaku and Suzume, you try and contact the guy in the ship. The androids aren't doing a good job, being only able to be tuned into Suzaku's wavelength n all.'

She turned on her heel and headed back to the Medical Bay, where Suzaku had finally given Sjonn his welcome and was bnack doing paperwork.

'You're required for the Ambassador's crew, boss,' she commented, 'You go help him out, I'll go get Suzume.'

Suzaku shrugged wordlessly and followed Scourge out of the Medical bay where they went in opposite directions. Scourge went to the Intelligence Office, hoping against hope that Seigrein wasn't awake, whilst Suzaku went the way Scourge had came, where he met up with Alex.

'So,' Suzaku commented, 'What needs doing? I'm guessing we'll be wanting the guy on the invisible ship in our crew for whatever reason, and Shiro-Ka and Kurohada also, would I assume correctly?'
Back to top Go down
GF93

GF93

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:44 pm

"Got it" Alex replied. With that, he got up from his armchair, stretched, and made his way up to the control room. With that, he activated the ship's radio, set it to the correct wavelength, and began to try and establish communications with the other ship.
Back to top Go down
AoR

AoR

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:53 pm

The small craft which responded identified itself as FSS Hydra. It was of the same class as the Wyvern from earlier.

"What is your purpose in contacting us?"
Back to top Go down
some girl

some girl

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:52 am

Not sure that Alex quite knew how to respond, Suzaku took the lead.

'We were wondering if you'd like to join our crew,' he commented, 'Or affiliate with us, depending on your personal preferences.'
Back to top Go down
AoR

AoR

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:53 pm

AoR was caught completely off guard by this. Unsure of how to respond, his end of the comm went dead for a minute or so before he answered, "Sure. What of my - our ships, though?"
Back to top Go down
some girl

some girl

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:22 am

'The Hangar is a Hyperspace Vault, capable of storing as many ships as it needs to,' Suzaku explained, 'The Drones look after all the ships in there and do so well.'
Back to top Go down
AoR

AoR

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:59 pm

"Not all of the ships are...eh...fighter-sized." AoR decloaked the rest of his fleet, revealing a military-grade but small and haggard assault flotilla of ships. Included are two carriers, two battleships, a dreadnought, and a number of warships that, although smaller, would be too large to fit anyway (destroyers, cruisers, frigates). There are also some that would, including fightercraft, cutters, corvettes, patrol boats, monitors, and sloops.

"I don't think they can all fit. But I can probably have them just fly alongside if need be."

[I assume that the hangar, despite being hyperspace, cannot store dreadnoughts roughly five times the ship's size? That would seem a bit beyond reason....although a battleship carrier is an awesome idea]
Back to top Go down
some girl

some girl

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:13 pm

(It expands as needed, though they wouldn't fit through the door)

'That would also work,' Suzaku replied, 'It would also help if we ever need the support.'
Back to top Go down
Natef

Natef

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:52 pm

"I am in need of a ship." Nate commented. "However, I can wait, though."
Back to top Go down
AoR

AoR

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:46 pm

"Alright, I accept your offer."

The larger vessels returned to their cloaked status, while the small ones prepared to dock in the Ship's hangar.
Back to top Go down
some girl

some girl

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:20 am

'Wouldn't you like to be in our crew as well?' Suzaku asked Nate, 'Your skills on the battlefield would be a good addition to the team, plus you'd probably get to see things most people can only dream of.'

Hearing AoR's response, Suzaku smiled and nodded to Shiro-Ka and Kurohada, who both lead the smaller ships in the direction of the Hangar.

'One last question,' Suzaku added, 'Who are you affiliated with, hierarchy-wise?'
Back to top Go down
AoR

AoR

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:41 pm

"The IGF Command." AoR didn't add that the IGF was a defunct organization. He'd get to that eventually.
Back to top Go down
Thardon AC

Thardon AC

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:58 pm

Thardon decided to not go back to sleep. He was wondering why he had awoken so suddenly, and why the ground near his hammer had been on the verge of melting. 'Oh well, I had better see if I can contact Adrian...' he thought, making his way to the control room, to find Alex already using the radio.
'Alright, Alex? Just checking on how you guys are doing.' he said, seeming a bit nervous, obviously out of place due to his size and obvious lower status. He tried not to draw attention to himself as he made his way to another contacting terminal. This prooved rather difficult, as he was easily the biggest person in the room. The way his hammer seemed to glare did not make matters any better.

Sara kneeled down next to the threshold to the ship's bridge. She signalled the others to do the same. 'Right, the plan is...I sneak to the other side of the room, and as soon as I jam their radios, you create a distraction by Markoi putting up his shield, Jason picking off people who don't look important, and Adrian capturing the important officers whilst I pick off people from behind. Got it?' she explained.
'Or we could chuck in a flashbang, and see what happens?' said Markoi.
'Or you can just shut up and do as she says.' said Adrian, whacking Markoi in the back of the head.
'Ow! OK, fine. What she said.' said Markoi, preparing his equipment as Sara crept into the room. I bullet flew out of the room, and Sara followed.
'OK, Markoi's plan, then.' she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Story Time
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next